Vegetable Lasagna Roll-Ups
1 cup assorted frozen or fresh vegetables
1/4 cup white beans
2 tbsp sour cream
2 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 garlic clove, peeled
salt, pepper, and paprika to taste
2 lasagna noodles
1. Cook the lasagna noodles per the directions on the package. Set aside.
2. In a food processor combine the vegetables, beans, sour cream, half of the cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika. Pulse until a paste is formed.
3. Lay the lasagna noodles flat and spread the paste onto each noodle. Roll the noodle up as if you were rolling a sleeping bag.
4. Place in a baking dish and cover with any remaining vegetable-bean paste and the remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes at 350.
* makes 1 serving
* 451 calories per serving
* This recipe is being shared with Bizzy Bakes’s Bake with Bizzy!