I don’t really have any commentary on this post. It was an easy pasta dish that tasted great.
Egg Noodle Casserole
2 cups egg noodles
1/2 tbsp heavy cream
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 green onion stalk, sliced
1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1/4 cucumber, diced
1 1/2 oz ground beef
1 sausage link, of your choice
1. Heat oven to 350. Grease a casserole dish.
2. Boil noodles according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
3. In a small pan, saute sausage, ground beef, and zucchini until the meat is cooked and the zucchini is soft.
4. In a small mixing bowl, mix eggs, cream, mustard, and some salt and pepper.
5. In a medium mixing bowl, add noodles, sausage, ground beef, zucchini, green onion, cheddar, pepper jack, half the parmesan, and the egg mixture. Mix well so everything is covered with the egg mixture. Top with the remaining parmesan.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.