I love fall because I feel justified to make a pumpkin variety of everything. I love pumpkin – I’ve been going to Starbucks a lot and getting their pumpkin spice latte just because it’s sooooo good. Actually, yesterday I got an eggnog latte, because I love eggnog also and I should also try to incorporate it into dishes during the fall and winter this year.
These pumpkin mini muffins were hard to resist. I kept finding myself popping one in my mouth. Being each one is only two bites big it didn’t feel like a bad idea . . . Until all 36 muffins were gone! :X
Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cloves
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350. Grease a mini muffin tin.
2. In a large mixer bowl, beat together the sugar and butter. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, mixing until well combined. Stir in the pumpkin puree.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Spoon the batter into the mini muffin tin, filling each tin 2/3 of the way full. Bake for 11 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove to a wire rack and cool completely.
* makes 36 mini muffins
* Shared with Sunday Funday