MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE LAW STUDENT’S COOKBOOK!
This Christmas I’ll be sending one lucky person a mini muffin pan. It’ll be a late Christmas present, because I want to be able to keep the giveaway open long enough for anyone who participates in Pantry Party to get an extra entry, but it’s my gift to you this Christmas. I decided that this Christmas I’d give away my current kitchen favorite. I’ve been loving the mini muffins, so it only makes sense I share a muffin tin with one lucky reader.
Here are the rules:
– Unfortunately, this giveaway is only open to people in the US. I love you all, but I have shipping on the brain.
– You have 24 hours to respond to my email that you won the giveaway. If you don’t respond, I will pick a new winner.
– Because I cannot post Rafflecopter on a blog hosted on wordpress you need to click HERE to get to the Rafflecopter to enter the giveaway.
– The first question on the Rafflecopter is going to be “Leave a comment on my blog telling me the first mini muffins you would make with this muffin tin.” This is just so you know, I want the comment HERE, not at the page with the Rafflecopter.
– The giveaway runs from now until December 31, 2012.